By Email or Skype. $85 for 1/2 hour
Ayurvedic Assessments in Person
Consultation, diagnosis and counseling.
$180 for 1 hour in person consultation and treatment plan
$60 follow up consultations in person
What does a typical Ayurvedic consultation involve?
Abhyanga Treatments for Balancing Dosha
Application of medicated oils
$190 for 2 hours including shower
Wellness Program available for a series of treatments - please see below
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Balances your Doshas, which in turn creates a healthy body free from disease
- Nourishes mind and body
- Rejuvenates the whole body Increases longevity
- Delays aging
- Relives fatigue
- Builds stamina
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Enhances complexion and luster of skin.
- Cleans your body (detoxifies)
- Helps you avoid stress and enjoy a brightness of the senses (Balance body, mind and soul.)
- Prevents stiffness of muscles
- Corrects digestion and blood pressure and enjoy better sleep
- Balances the mind
Authentic Ayurvedic Healing
Svedana Treatments for Injuries
Herbal treatments for any injuries to muscles, ligaments, joints or bone $85 for 45 minutes
Nasyum Treatments for head/nose problems
Included in Abhyanga and Wellness programs $65 for 30 minutes
Basti for back, neck, knee pain
Ayurvedic Purification Packages
The Beej-Bhoomi Theory
Ayurvedic Wellness Programs
What might an Ayurvedic Wellness Program involve?
- Abhyanga Treatment: Medicated herbal oils are used.
- Diet: Recommendations are individualized to a person's dosha and the season. Foods can either balance or cause imbalance to each dosha.
- Cleansing and detoxification: This may be done through cleansing, enemas, diets, and body treatments.
- Herbal medicine: Examples of Ayurvedic herbs are triphala, ashwaghanda, gotu kola, guggul, and boswellia.
- Exercise: Individualized to a person's constitution